Customer Success Specialist
A stellar customer experience is essential to our company’s success. Thousands of people rely on One Drop for their day-to-day health management, and our goal is to provide quality and personalized service. Our number one priority is to engage our users and empower them all to lead healthier lives.
As a Customer Success Specialist for One Drop, your priority is to be responsive to all of our customers’ needs. One Drop’s mantra is “Diabetes is hard. It doesn’t have to be.” We must deliver on our promise by making diabetes management as simple and seamless as can be, in part by responding to all customer inquiries and concerns in a dedicated fashion.
This is a demanding and rewarding role that requires a broad skill set. You will communicate with our users on a daily basis and be directly responsible for keeping One Drop’s customers happy. You will also work with the development team to test new product features before each new app release. We are counting on you to ensure that One Drop customers continue to have the best experience possible.
- Address customer questions and concerns in a considerate and timely manner
- Draft thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Communicate clearly with users to resolve issues via our toll-free helpline
- Prioritize customer requests as they come in
- Spot customer issues & trends to flag for & report to the rest of the team
- Help the product development team by surfacing customer feedback and testing new features/bug fixes
- Continually update & compose self-help and how-to articles for the customer knowledge base
- Develop a strategy for increasing the effectiveness of self-help resources
- Continually think about ways we can improve our product and our customers’ experience
- Get in on the ground-floor on a massively ambitious project
- Deeply impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide
- Be on the forefront of health tech, redefining healthcare and chronic disease management for the next generation
- Exercise creativity on a daily basis
- Interact directly with customers and see the positive impact of your work
- A modern, flexible, progressive workplace
- Unlimited vacation time
- Convenient location (Lower East Side, New York City)
- Competitive salary and equity
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is a compassionate person who empathizes with the struggles of our customers
- Cares deeply about customer success and understands the role it plays in making our team successful
- Has prior experience in a similar role and knows that this work is critical to keeping customers happy
- Understands how the Internet works and is not intimidated by new technology
- Has advanced typing speed and skills
- Is able to speak clearly and intelligently, and maintain composure in challenging situations
- Is able to explain technical problems succinctly and accurately
- Is not afraid to ask for help
- Is a strong, confident, and articulate writer
- Has a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience
Bonus points for…
- Experience providing email-centric customer support
- Experience providing customer service in a dynamic startup environment
About One Drop
One Drop is a digital health company harnessing the power of mobile computing and data science to empower people with diabetes to live healthier lives. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking and analyzing all of the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.