We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our development and execution process for our consumer and enterprise product lines. You’ll be expected to work cross functionally with our growing teams to planning work,manage dependencies and be the glue that keeps our software and business teams in the loop.
- Work with our engineering teams to improve planning, coordination and release activities
- Enforce process and host key ceremony expected in an agile organization, including standups, planning sessions, backlog grooming, retrospectives
- Work closely with the Product Team on prioritization, technical feasibility and requirements
- Build estimates for large initiatives to help drive prioritization and determine development sequencing in collaboration with Product team
- Maintain artifacts of the development process, including Jira tasks, status updates
- Managing change control during the development process
- Impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide
- Modern, flexible, progressive workplace
- Convenient location (Lower East Side, New York City)
- Healthcare tech, yeah!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has experience managing multiple, interdependent projects across a software engineering organization
- Has a strong conceptual knowledge of how mobile and web technologies work
- Will facilitate scoping and estimates in product engineering group
- Loves to create just enough process as needed in a growing company
- Guides and consults teams through merge windows, branch management, and
- Promotes good development/release process, practices and hygiene
- Makes decisions as new implementation details emerge, and inform stakeholders in engineering and elsewhere
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills expressing a structured thought process
About One Drop
One Drop is a digital health company harnessing the power of mobile computing and data science to empower people with diabetes to live healthier lives. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking and analyzing all of the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.