We’re looking for an iOS Engineer to join our small development team. Our ideal candidates have equally strong passions for building beautiful products and building beautiful, flexible, self-documenting code. and a desire to build mobile applications that could positively impact the lives of millions of people around the world.
- Add awesome new capabilities to our iOS app
- The sky’s the limit. If you can dream up a beautiful and amazing new way to help our users, we’re going to want to build it
- Occasionally digging around in user data and other backend management functions as required
- Keep an eye out for QA/UX/aesthetics
- Work on something that deeply affects the lives of our users
- Health-care tech, yeah!
- Convenient location in Manhattan (lower east side)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Write high quality, high-performing and well-tested code
- Demonstrable experience building iOS apps as part of a team
- A couple of apps in the App Store would be helpful
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies fast and make decisions under stress
- Strong knowledge of Swift and working knowledge of ObjC
- Strong knowledge of User Notifications
- Knowledge of UIKit and Cocoa frameworks
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK, OO, data modeling, design patterns, RESTful APIs and clean code
- Bonus points: familiarity with RxSwift; experience working with Watch apps, Widgets and Health Kit
About One Drop
One Drop is a digital health company harnessing the power of mobile computing and data science to empower people with diabetes to live healthier lives. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking and analyzing all of the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and links to interesting projects or your website.