Regional Sales Manager
We’re seeking a Regional Sales Manager to support our growth-phase startup based in New York City.
At One Drop, we’ve developed the most innovative, effective and affordable diabetes management and healthy lifestyle programs in the industry. This role provides a unique opportunity to fundamentally change how healthcare is delivered to the growing number of people struggling with chronic disease and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If you are a sales professional with a proven track record and a passion for making a difference, this is your chance to bring One Drop’s game changing solution to self-insured employers and broker / consultant partners.
In this role, you will represent One Drop’s comprehensive offering for diabetes and lifestyle management programs to organizations with > 1000 employees. Primary responsibilities include prospecting, identifying and closing deals using consultative selling and relationship building at all levels of the organization. Our ideal candidate will articulate One Drop’s clinical and health economic benefits in such a way that prospective customers understand our unique value proposition and are genuinely excited to work with us.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Targeting and qualifying a pipeline of prospective self-insured employer customers
- Establishing and building relationships with key HR / Benefits decisions makers
- Delivering on revenue objectives as measured by new customer agreements signed and successful program implementation
- Establishing relationships with regional broker / consultant partners as a way to open doors, establish credibility and win business with new employer customers
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to communicate customer needs and establish requirements to guide the program implementation process
- Providing ongoing analysis of market and competitive dynamics in order to develop and refine our business development and go-to-market approach
- 5-7yrs experience in direct sales with proven success preferably selling healthcare technology solutions to VP / Director of HR and Employee Benefits
- Established knowledge and expertise in HR / Employee Benefits industry
- Proficiency in new business opportunity analysis including developing and presenting customer proposals
- Strong interpersonal, communication, account management and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping people and ability to energize and excite stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Desire to work in highly collaborative and challenging work environment with ability to work well in remote, cross-functional team settings
- Willingness to travel as needed to present to customers, close deals and represent One Drop an industry events
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
About One Drop
One Drop is a digital health company harnessing the power of mobile computing and data science to empower people with diabetes to live healthier lives. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking and analyzing all of the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and links to interesting projects or your website.